Writing seven Disney Business Books in one year, from the iPhone 7 release to the iPhone 8 release.
i’m writing all seven books on an iPhone, and all at Walt Disney World.
- Disney Leadership
- Disney Employee Engagement
- Disney Customer Service
- Disney Brand Loyalty
- Disney Creativity and Innovation
- Disney Greatest Business Hits (from the first 5 books above)
- How to Apply Disney Business Principles to Your Personal Life
This goal is epic and literally impossible.
Which is perfect.
i’m using this site to edit the Disney Customer Service Book.
Google Developer’s 2017 Keynote
i’m just like Disney institute, the Professional Development arm of the Walt Disney Company, but you get this too:
Exclusive, Concierge-level access to the owner, every single time.
World-class content, generally at less than 50% of Disney Institute’s cost.
Think about how this applies to what you purchase and why?
- How is this brand positioned by you?
- Why do choose it instead of other brands?
- Why do you recommend it to your friends instead of other brands?
- What story do you tell yourself when you choose this brand?
How is this brand positioned by you?
Apple is safe and has a change-the-world karma.
Why do you choose it instead of other brands?
The founder’s story inspires me.
Why do you recommend it to your friends instead of other brands?
Because it works, because it’s worth the cost, and because it’s great karma.
What story do you tell yourself when you choose this brand?
That i am aiming for changing my part of the world.
Ask four questions to have more empathy in your marketing:
- What does this person believe that you don’t believe?
- What do they see that you don’t see?
- What do they want that you don’t want?
- What do they care about that you don’t care about?
What does this person believe that you don’t believe?
They believe impossible really is.
They believe it could fail.
They believe failing will ruin their career.
What do they see that you don’t see?
They see roadblocks, obstacles, and impossibility.
They see a gamble, a risk, and a landscape of uncertainty.
What do they want that you don’t want?
They want to be able to turn back the clock and start over?
They want a miracle.
They want to put be able to forget they’ve ever had this problem.
What do they care about that you don’t care about?
They care about not failing.
They care about their career.
They care about stability.